This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom terraced house for sale
Beeston Way, Feltham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Terraced Family House
- Two Shower Rooms
- Large Dual Aspect Reception Room
- Completely Refurbished Throughout
- Garage To Rear
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Sealed Unit Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
A Refurbished Three Bedroomed Terraced Family House Featuring A Spacious Dual Aspect Reception Room, Two Shower Rooms, Garage To Rear, No Onward Chain And A Highly Convenient Location
The property features refurbished accommodation briefly to include: entrance hall, shower room, dual aspect reception room, kitchen, first floor landing, three bedrooms and a shower room. This fine property, which certainly warrants an early internal inspection to avoid disappointment, provides benefits to include: sealed unit double glazing, gas fired central heating, garage and an approximate 40' garden to the rear.
Understairs cupboard, radiator, stairs to first floor landing.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan.
Reception Room 22' x 10' ( 6.71m x 3.05m )
Sealed unit double glazed windows to front and rear aspect, part sealed unit double glazed door to rear garden, TV and telephone points, pine stripped wall, fitted gas coal effect fire with back boiler for heating and hot water.
Kitchen 10' x 5' 6" ( 3.05m x 1.68m )
Fitted with a range of wall and floor units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, single bowl and drainer, plumbing and space for washing machine, part tiled walls, space for fridge, recessed spotlighting, built in oven, hob and cooker hood units, sealed unit double glazed window to rear aspect, sealed unit double glazed door to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space via pull down loft ladder.
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.71m x 2.95m )
Sealed unit double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobe and storage cupboards, radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 6" x 10' ( 2.59m x 3.05m )
Sealed unit double glazed window to rear aspect, TV point, airing cupboard housing hot water tank, radiator.
Bedroom 3 6' 7" x 6' ( 2.01m x 1.83m )
Sealed unit double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, shaver point, sealed unit double glazed frosted window.
Small enclosed garden to the front.
To The Rear
Approximately 40' to rear featuring lawned and patio areas, outside light and power.
Approached via a dropped kerb to side/rear.
Beeston Way is most conveniently situated, being a turning from either Byward Avenue or Baber Drive, both of which are turnings from Hounslow Road, Feltham, close to its junction with Staines Road. There are excellent road communications locally providing routes to surrounding town centres, Heathrow Airport, Central London and the M3/M25 motorway network. Feltham Station provides an approximate 30 minute rail link to London Waterloo, as well as a 24 hour bus link to Heathrow Airport. There are also varied shopping and leisure facilities to be found within Feltham and surrounding areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.