2 bedroom apartment for saleBaildon Wood Court, Baildon, Shipley
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two bedroomed first floor apartment
- Fantastic opportunity for FTB/retirement/investor
- Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Gas CH & UPVC DG
- Communal gardens
- No Upward Chain
Fantastic opportunity for FTB/retirement/investor to purchase this purpose built two bed first floor apartment, situated in a quiet cul-de-sac on the periphery of Baildon Incl: Gas CH & UPVC DG. Briefly comprises; Communal entrance, open plan lounge/kitchen, two bedrooms & bathroom. No Upward Chain.
Fantastic opportunity for first time buyer/retirement/investor to purchase this purpose built two bedroomed first floor apartment, situated in a quiet cul-de-sac on the periphery of Baildon. Includes: Gas CH & UPVC DG. Briefly comprises; Communal entrance, open plan lounge/kitchen, two bedrooms and house bathroom. Viewing recommended. No Upward Chain.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 8209-9699-9729-5306-1523.
Baildon Wood Court
Access via intercom.
Built in store cupboard and gas CH radiator.
Lounge 15' 2" x 12' 4" ( 4.62m x 3.76m )
Gas CH radiator.
Open Plan Kitchen 10' 1" x 9' ( 3.07m x 2.74m )
With light maple wood effect wall and base units incorporating laminated sink unit, gas hob and electric oven with cooker hood over. Integrated fridge/freezer, complimentary part tiling and gas CH radiator.
Bedroom One 9' 4" x 9' 1" ( 2.84m x 2.77m )
Built in mirror fronted wardrobes and gas CH radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 6' 8" ( 3.61m x 2.03m )
Gas CH radiator.
A three piece suite comprising of wood paneled bath with a Triton shower and screen over, Vanity sink unit, low suite WC, complimentary part tiling and gas CH radiator.
To the outside there are communal gardens.
From Shipley Town Centre proceed down Otley Road towards Baildon, at the traffic lights turn left up Baildon Road, shortly after turn left into Rockcliffe Avenue, at the top turn right into Baildon Wood Court and the property is situated on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37615109.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP102712. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.