Retail Property (high street) for saleBideford, Devon
Offers in Region of 1 sq. ft. | £89,950
- Business for sale
* Two lock up shop units
* Both leased for 5 years from 2015
* Rental income £7,500 per annum per unit
* Prominent roadside location
* Close to Morrisons Supermarket and fronting municipal car park
* Easy management commercial investments
Bideford is the administrative centre of the Torridge area and has a static population in the order of 13,000. Barnstaple, the sub-regional centre of North Devon, lies approximately 9 miles to the east, with access along the North Devon Link Road to the M5 at Tiverton. Barnstaple has a static population in the order of 25,000 with a shopping catchment population of 141,000.
The property is situated on The Pill which fronts Kingsley Road, being the main arterial road into Bideford. There are a variety of office, retail and industrial users in the immediate vicinity with Morrisions Supermarket and Texaco petrol station opposite. The Pill also offers municipal car parking with the Town Centre being a level walk from the premises.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Two ground floor retail units forming part of a mixed commercial and residential development that was constructed during 2014 and 2015. Unit 5 (left hands side) comprises of a double fronted shop unit of circa GIA 443 sq.ft (41 sq.m) plus a rear stockroom and access to toilet facilities. Unit 6 (right hand side) is circa GIA 411 sq.ft (38 sq.m) including kitchen facilities with rear toilet facilities.
5 Parkside - Five year lease from March 2015 at a rent of £7,500 per annum.
6 Parkside - SOLD.
Our clients are inviting offers for the Long Leasehold interest (999 years) of the ground floor shop unit.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
Payable, if applicable, at the prevailing rate.
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
5 Parkside - let to Mr D Cartwright
GIA 443 sq.ft (41 sq.m) Double fronted shop unit (double glazed) with double glazed personnel door, false ceiling with recessed strip lighting, fire alarm. Access to rear service corridor with stockroom and use of toilet facilities
GIA 411 sq.ft (38 sq.m) - SOLD.
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1993
1. All measurements are approximate.
2. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-37617759.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JD Commercial, Devon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.