Land for saleWoburn Road, Marston Mortaine, Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK43 9AB
- RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT STPP*
- VILLAGE LOCATION
- 0.75 ACRES APPROX
- ON THE "OLD" A421 LINK ROAD
- CLOSE TO CRANFIELD UNIVERSITY
- THE BRICKMAKERS ARMS PUBLIC HOUSE
** DEVELOPMENT LAND FOR SALE **
Venture Residential are excited to offer for sale this great development opportunity sitting approximately 0.75 acres of land. Situated on the "old" A421 link road between Bedford and Milton Keynes, this benefits from great links to Bedford, Luton, Milton Keynes and Woburn. We are expecting this to be very popular so don't miss your chance to purchase. Viewing by appointment only, call us now on 01582 249155 to arrange a viewing.
Marston Moreteyne (Marston Moretaine) is a large village and civil parish located on the A421 between Bedford and Milton Keynes. It has a population of 4,560, and is served by Millbrook railway station, which is about a mile away, on the Marston Vale Line.
On the outskirts of the village sits the Forest Centre and Millennium Country Park in the heart of the Forest of Marston Vale. The village now has several shops, post office, co-op store, Ingle and Caves Family Butchers, one public house (the bell), fish & chip shop, doctor's surgery, an Indian restaurant and two Lower schools, across the main village and the adjoining hamlets of Upper Shelton, Lower Shelton and Wood End.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 309638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Venture Residential, Luton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.