3 bedroom barn conversion for saleHEMEL HEMPSTEAD ROAD, HEMEL HEMPSTEAD HERTS
- GRADE II LISTED BARN CONVERNSION
- EXTENSIVE ARCHITECTURAL LANDSCAPING
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- GRANITE WORK TOPS & RANGE COOKER
- Nearest mainline stations - St Albans and Hemel Hempstead
- convenient access to main road links (M1 & M25)
- Solid Oak flooring and doors
- Character vaulted ceilings with exposed beams
Stunning Grade II listed boutique style Barn Conversion with contemporary interior. Garage and plenty of off-street parking.
00The property benefits from two spacious reception rooms, one ideal for living and dining and the second as a cinema or games room, 3 large double bedrooms, modern family bathroom and second seperate shower room and large barn style kitchen with granite work tops and range cooker.
00The property has an impressive external architectural landscaping with courtyard garden, which is ideal for entertaining.
00The property has been maintained and renovated to an exceptionally high standard. Internal viewing is higly recommended.
00When enquiring please quote IATA857
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 857. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by I Am The Agent, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.