2 bedroom bungalow for saleConksbury Lane, Youlgrave, Bakewell
Sold STC £215,000
- No upward chain
- Peaceful setting
- Off road parking and garage
- Easily managed gardens
- Fully boarded loft offering further potential
A well presented two bedroom link detached bungalow occupying a peaceful setting in the popular Peak Park village of Youlgrave, close to local shop and amenities, surrounded by stunning Derbyshire countryside, with easily managed enclosed gardens.
A well presented two bedroom link detached bungalow occupying a peaceful setting in the popular Peak Park village of Youlgrave, close to local shop and amenities, surrounded by stunning Derbyshire countryside. The accommodation comprises entrance lobby, hallway with access to fully boarded loft, fitted kitchen, sitting room, conservatory, two bedrooms and bathroom. A gravelled driveway leads to the garage and additional allocated parking space.
A double glazed door opens into the lobby.
With radiator, access hatch to fully boarded storage loft with pull down ladder, power and Velux window offering further potential. Also with built in storage cupboard.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 6' 5" plus door recess ( 3.28m x 1.96m plus door recess )
A fitted kitchen comprising wall, base and drawer units with stainless sink set in counter top with tiled splashback. Inset four ring gas hob with electric oven beneath and overhead extractor canopy, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and fridge freezer. With front aspect double glazed window and radiator.
Sitting Room 13' 4" x 10' 4" ( 4.06m x 3.15m )
A reception room with rear aspect double glazed window and double doors opening into the conservatory. With television point, radiator and a fireplace with marble hearth houses an electric fire.
Conservatory 13' 3" x 7' ( 4.04m x 2.13m )
A UPVC double glazed conservatory with radiator, electric wall heater and double doors leading to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 8' 8" not including wardrobes x 9' 4" plus door recess ( 2.64m not including wardrobes x 2.84m plus door recess )
A double bedroom with rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and full length built in wardrobes providing hanging rail and shelving.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 7' 4" ( 2.97m x 2.24m )
With front aspect double glazed window, radiator and a built in storage cupboard houses the water tank.
Comprising panelled bath with overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. With tiled walls, radiator and front aspect double glazed opaque window.
The property is approached via a gravelled driveway leading to the:
With up and over door power and light.
With easily managed enclosed front garden with paved seating terrace. To the rear of the property is an easily managed rear garden with paved seating terrace, planted beds and timber storage shed. With further allocated parking space adjacent to the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37625199.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK103953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.