4 bedroom flat for saleDavies Street, Mayfair, London, W1K
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Porter / Concierge
- Private Parking
A unique 4 bedroom duplex apartment situated in an award winning contemporary development, benefiting from 24 hour concierge, lift access and secure, underground parking.
This prestigious residence was designed and constructed to the highest standard providing a duplex apartment of 6,220 sq ft over the entire third and fourth floors of the south wing, approached via lift from the luxurious ground floor reception area.
Lower entrance hall, master bedroom suite with dressing room and en suite bathroom, 2 further bedroom suites, family room, utility room, 4 balconies.
Upper entrance hall, informal/formal reception room, dining area, kitchen/breakfast room, guest bedroom suite, gym/study, cloakroom, AV room, 4 balconies.
Features & Amenities:
- 4 secure, underground parking spaces
- Passenger lift
- 4 secure storage units
- 24 hour concierge
- Climate Control, incorporating full air conditioning and under floor heating throughout
- Crestron System
- Multiple aquarium
- Sub Zero fridge/freezer integrated into bar
- Unique handmade kitchen, integrated Gaggenau appliances, granite work surfaces
- Concealed ceiling speakers
- Intruder, CCTV & fire alarm system
- Unique leathered effect marble flooring
- Crystal chandeliers
- Panic room
Located in the heart of Mayfair Village and close to bustling Berkeley Square, the apartment is well placed for enjoying the best Mayfair has to offer in fine dining, shopping and art. Local transport links include Bond Street tube (0.2 miles away) for the Jubilee and Central lines. All distances are approximate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37645344.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WER150172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank, Mayfair. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.