2 bedroom terraced house for saleOverthorpe Road, Dewsbury
- **GUIDE PRICE £95,000-£105,000**
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Good Size Lounge With Views To Rear
- Kitchen / Diner & Detached Garage
- First Floor Bathroom & Additional Shower Room
- *** NO CHAIN ***
**GUIDE PRICE £95,000-£105,000**,Offered with NO CHAIN is this two bedroom mid terrace property comprising of: entrance hall, lounge, inner landing, lower ground floor kitchen / diner, lower ground floor shower room, landing, two bedrooms and bathroom. Detached garage and gardens front and rear.
**GUIDE PRICE £95,000-£105,000**
Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
uPVC door to front, laminate flooring and alarm control panel, Radiator, stairs to landing and door to lounge.
Lounge 16' x 13' 9" Max ( 4.88m x 4.19m Max )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, two radiators and tv point. Coving to ceiling, wall lights and views to rear. Door to lower ground floor.
Steps down to lower ground floor.
Lower Ground Floor
Kitchen / Diner 15' 4" Max x 14' Max ( 4.67m Max x 4.27m Max )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, two stainless steel circular sink bowls with drainer, mixer tap and splash back tiling. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Cupboard housing central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine and laminate flooring. Alarm control panel, radiator and three built in storage cupboards one housing the electric meter. Double glazed window to rear, part double glazed uPVC door to garden and door to shower room.
Three piece suite comprising of: wc, floating wash hand basin with mixer tap and shower cubicle with wall mounted shower. Part tiled walls, radiator and picture rail. Spot lights to ceiling, extractor fan and double glazed window to rear.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to rear, access to loft and ceiling rose. Wooden balustrade
Bedroom 1 11' 1" x 10' 9" ( 3.38m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front, coving to ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' Includes Bulkhead x 7' 3" Includes Bulkhead ( 3.05m Includes Bulkhead x 2.21m Includes Bulkhead )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Three piece bathroom suite comprising of: wash hand basin with mixer tap, wc and panelled bath with mixer tap. Fully tiled walls, wall mounted ladder style heated towel rail and spotlights. Extractor fan.
To the rear of the property.
To the front of the property is a small low maintenance garden with steps up to front door. To the rear of the property is a low maintenance garden with two decked area and graveled area. Outside tap and lighting. Access road and views to the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37650501.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS109804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.