6 bedroom detached house for saleWoodland Way, Kingswood
- Bespoke handcrafted staircase
- Stoneham kitchen with quartz worktop and Miele appliances
- Handmade timber windows, front door and bi-fold doors
- Luxury bath/shower rooms with Villeroy & Boch, Hans Grohe and Matki fittings
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Fitted Wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Lutron mood lighting | Audio System wiring
- Comprehensive Security System
- Automated gates with entryphone to brick paved Driveway
- Large rear patio area and beautiful landscaped grounds
Built to an exceptionally high standard by Croudace Portland, this luxury house combines traditional style with a luxury contemporary feel. Offering around 6,500 square feet of well-planned accommodation, the house is ideal for both family and entertaining. The impressive Kitchen-Breakfast-Family Room is certainly a feature with bi-fold doors to the exceptionally large terrace giving a feeling of outdoor living. The garden is truly stunning being secluded and beautifully landscaped in a contemporary style.
Located at the heart of Kingswood Warren, the house has a sought-after location just a few minutes' walk from Kingswood Village and Station. Kingswood Station offers the commuter frequent services to London Bridge and Victoria in just 40 minutes and the M25 motorway is accessible within 10 minutes at Reigate Hill (Junction 8), thus enabling fast routes to both Gatwick and Heathrow airports and the coastal ports. The village has local shopping, fine restaurants and the Kingswood Arms pub whilst the bustling High Streets of Banstead Village, Epsom and Reigate are all within a short drive.
This area of Surrey Downs has a wide choice of schooling and the many venues for cultural pursuits include theatre and cinemas at Epsom and Reigate, and many fine restaurants and country pubs. For sporting interests, Kingswood has a tennis club and two golf courses, and within a short drive there is Walton Heath and the RAC Golf and Country Club at Epsom. Epsom Downs, home of the famous Derby, is just a few miles away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-37653159.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101053003207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Saunders and Company, Kingswood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.