This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
Studio flat for sale
Christopher Drive, Chippenham
- Studio Apartment
- Allocated Parking
- Living Room/Bedroom
- Kitchen & Bathroom
- Pewsham Devolpment
- Ideal Investment/First Time Buy
Allen & Harris are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £57,500 for 28 Christopher Drive, Chippenham, SN15 3UT. Anyone wishing to place an offer should contact Allen & Harris, 37 Market Place, Chippenham, SN15 3HT 01249 655255 prior to exchange of contracts.
Situated on the popular Pewsham development, this studio apartment has accommodation comprising, lounge/bedroom, bathroom and kitchen. The property also benefits from allocated parking and side garden. This property will be an ideal investment/first time buy!
The Pewsham development is to the south east of Chippenham town centre. Pewsham itself has an excellent range of local amenities to include shopping parade with take away and convenience store plus a chemist. In addition there is a surgery, public house, primary school and secondary school.
The town centre of Chippenham offers a range of amenities to include High Street retailers and in addition there are supermarkets and retail parks within the town. There are a wide range of primary schools and secondary schools plus there is a regular main line rail service from Chippenham to London(Paddington) and the west country. The M4 motorway is accessible via Junction 17 to the north of the town and offers access to the regional centres of Bristol, Bath and Swindon.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 0090-2873-6742-9492-7915.
Lounge/ Bedroom 10' 1" x 14' 5" ( 3.07m x 4.39m )
Window to side, television point and smoke alarm.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 8' 5" max ( 2.82m x 2.57m max )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, worksurfaces, tiled splashbacks, space for oven, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to side.
Suite comprising paneled bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level w.c, part tiled, airing cupboard.
Patio area and laid to lawn.
From our offices in the Market Place proceed out of town along The Causeway and straight over the roundabout onto London Road. At the roundabout turn right into Pewsham Way; take the second right into King Henry Drive and third right into Christopher Drive.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.