3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAuldgirth Road, Mosspark, Glasgow
Sold STC £110,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Well appointed semi detached villa
- Lounge, dining room/bedroom three
- Fitted kitchen with door to garden
- Two double bedrooms
- Gas ch. DG
- Private gardens
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING BAND D 63
***** UNDER OFFER *****
Well appointed semi detached villa set within ever popular residential locale.
Offering well-proportioned family accommodation extending to bright and spacious bay windowed lounge, dining room/bedroom three, fitted kitchen with door leading to garden, two double bedrooms and bathroom.
The property is further enhanced by a system of gas central heating, double glazed window units and private garden grounds to the front and rear.
Early viewing is essential in order to appreciate the size contained within this desirable property.
Set within this popular locale, the property is well placed for local amenities with a variety of local shops close by catering for day to day requirements. Paisley Road West is only a short distance away and offers a more diverse range of facilities to include shops, supermarkets and recreational activities as well as a selection of bars and restaurants. The area has frequent public transport links providing fast commuter access to the new Silverburn shopping centre at Pollok, Braehead shopping centre, Glasgow city centre and beyond.
39 Auldgirth Road
The Accommodation &
Lounge 16' 5" into bay x 13' 9" ( 5.00m into bay x 4.19m )
Kitchen 11' x 7' ( 3.35m x 2.13m )
Bedroom One 14' x 12' 5" ( 4.27m x 3.78m )
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 6" ( 3.35m x 2.90m )
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.33m x 2.87m )
Bathroom 7' x 6' 5" ( 2.13m x 1.96m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37656098.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHA104528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Shawlands Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.