3 bedroom flat for saleColtman Street, Hull
Guide Price £50,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £50,000 - £55,000
- THREE BEDROOMS
- IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- DUPLEX APARTMENT
Perfect for the investor this three bedroom flat is a must see and is priced to sell.
Perfect for the investor this three bedroom flat is a must see and is priced to sell. Requiring a degree of modernisation this first floor duplex flat comprises of lounge, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom to the first floor whilst the second floor provides two additional bedrooms. The vendor informs us that there is additionally an area of garden to the rear of the property.
Perfect for the investor this three bedroom flat is a must see and is priced to sell. Requiring a degree of modernisation this first floor duplex flat comprises of lounge, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom to the first floor whilst the second floor provides two additional bedrooms. The vendor informs us that there is additionally an area of garden to the rear of the property. Early viewing is advised as this property will attract a high degree of interest.
Entrance door stairs to first floor landing.
Split Level Landing
Lounge 14' 2" x 17' 6" ( 4.32m x 5.33m )
Two single glazed windows to the front aspect, feature fire place and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 10' 3" ( 3.25m x 3.12m )
Fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, sink drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splashback, integrated gas hob and oven, radiator and window to the rear aspect.
Comprising of corner bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator, part complementary tiling and double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom 1 13' 9" x 9' 7" to wardrobe fronts ( 4.19m x 2.92m to wardrobe fronts )
Single glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" max x 17' 4" ( 3.18m max x 5.28m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' max x 10' ( 2.44m max x 3.05m )
Two velux style windows to rear and radiator.
Communal garden area accessed via side passageway.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37656429.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEA114470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Newland Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.