This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom detached bungalow for sale
Newton Road, RUSHDEN
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- SEMI RURAL SETTING
- Detached Bungalow
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Gas to Radiator Heating
- Open Views to the Rear of the Property
OPEN VIEWS TO THE REAR. Available to view is this spacious detached bungalow situated in a popular on the outskirts of Rushden in a semi-rural setting. The property benefits from re-fitted kitchen with integral appliances, conservatory, garage, off road parking and very well maintained gardens.
Entered via door, access to loft space which has been separated into separate areas, doors to:
Lounge: 19' 3" x 14' 9" max ( 5.87m x 4.50m max )
Double glazed bay window to front, double glazed window to side, radiator, feature fireplace.
Kitchen: 18' 9" x 10' 4" ( 5.71m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to side, door to rear garden, fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surface over, one and half sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, Rangemaster cooker with ceramic hob, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, tumble dryer, skylight and spot lights to ceiling.
Conservatory: 15' 2" x 11' 4" ( 4.62m x 3.45m )
Dwarf brick walls and double glazed construction, radiator, laminate flooring and patio doors to rear garden.
Bedroom One: 20' 9" x 11' 6" ( 6.32m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to side and bay to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two: 11' 9" x 8' 7" ( 3.58m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, radiator, panelled bath with mixer tap over, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level w.c., part tiled walls.
Private block paved drive with off road parking for 4/5 vehicles, borders with hedge and timber fence surround, leading to garage and access to front entrance.
With up and over door, power and light and glazed window and door to rear.
A magnificently kept garden with timber retaining fence surrounding. Partially laid to lawn, with mature shrubs and borders, decking area, patio area, box hedges which have been lovingly clipped, park style bench surrounding cherry plum tree, also benefing from a greenhouse. At the bottom of the garden there are open views and access to fields.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.