5 bedroom detached house for saleAcorn Lane, Manea
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Five bedroom family home
- Double garage
- Two en suites
- Separate dining room
- No onward chain
- Cul de sac location
* NO ONWARD CHAIN
* £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE
* Huge 5 double bedroom property
* Perfect family home
* Double garage
* Located in a popular cul-de-sac location
Entrance door to
Radiator, coving to ceiling, stairs, door to:
Two piece suite comprising, wash hand basin, close coupled wc and extractor fan, tiled splashbacks, radiator, coving to ceiling.
4.62m x 3.96m (15'2" x 13'). Two sealed unit double glazed windows to rear, open fire with feature surround, double radiator, telephone point, TV point, coving to ceiling, double glazed French double doors to:
3.94m x 3.40m (12'11" x 11'2"). Half brick and PVCu construction with PVCu double glazed windows, double glazed polycarbonate roof and power connected, tiled flooring, PVCu French double doors to garden.
3.51m x 3.33m (11'6" x 10'11"). Sealed unit double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling.
5.23m x 3.30m (17'2" x 10'10"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1Â¼ bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer, mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, built-in integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven, built-in electric hob with extractor hood over, sealed unit double glazed window to side, sealed unit double glazed window to rear, double radiator, coving to ceiling, door to:
1.55m x 2.01m (5'1" x 6'7"). Fitted with a matching range of base units, stainless steel sink with single drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier, radiator, coving to ceiling, door to side.
1.98m x 3.30m (6'6" x 10'10"). Sealed unit double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point, coving to ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with additional shelving, radiator, coving to ceiling, access to loft hatch, door to:
4.52m x 4.32m (14'10" x 14'2"minimum plus recess). Two sealed unit double glazed windows to front, double radiator, telephone point, TV point, coving to ceiling, door to:
2.13m x 2.51m (7' x 8'3"). Three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, frosted sealed unit double glazed window to side, radiator, coving to ceiling.
3.94m x 3.30m (12'11"minimum plus recess x 10'10"). Sealed unit double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, door to:
En-suite Shower Room
Three piece suite comprising tiled double shower cubicle with fitted shower, wash hand basin, close coupled WC, extractor fan, tiled splashbacks, frosted sealed unit double glazed window to side, radiator, shaver point, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling.
3.53m x 3.96m (11'7" x 13'). Sealed unit double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling.
3.68m x 3.30m (12'1" x 10'10"). Sealed unit double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling.
3.18m x 3.00m (10'5"maximum into recess x 9'10"). Sealed unit double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling.
L Shaped room maximum sizes 3.51m x 3.33m (11'6" x 10'11"). Five piece suite comprising panelled bath, vanity wash hand basin, tiled shower cubicle with fitted shower, bidet and close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, frosted sealed unit double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling.
To the front, mainly laid to lawn, double width block paved driveway providing off-road parking leading to the double garage with power and lights connected, the garage also houses the wall mounted oil-fired boiler. Gated side access to rear, the rear garden is mainly laid to lawn, with a paved patio, enclosed by wooden fencing.
Manea is a Fenland market village situated approximately 25 miles north east of Cambridge and approx 10 miles from Peterborough which offers excellent train connections to Cambridge and London. Manea also has its own train station which is becoming increasingly popular serving Peterborough, Ely, Stansted and Cambridge.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37670725.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC200448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.