4 bedroom detached house for saleTeall Street, Ossett
Sold STC £170,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four bedrooms two to the loft space - (Changes made to convert loft to bedrooms pre 1985)
- A good opportunity for the family purchaser
- Close to South Parade I & J School
- Convenient location for the Motorway Network
- Easy access to Ossett & Horbury Town Centre
This substantial detached home provides spacious accommodation set across three floors. The property has a larger than average garden at the rear extending to an orchard beyond. A degree of up-dating may be required.
Traditional built detached home, ideally suited to a range of purchasers to include the family. Spaciously designed accommodation set across three floors. Complete with large garden to the rear extending to an orchard beyond.
The accommodation in full comprises:- Entrance hallway, living room, kitchen/dining area, spacious basement, to the first floor two double bedrooms, bathroom and to the second floor two further bedrooms. Gas central heating system.
Ideally located with easy access to both Ossett Town Centre and Horbury Town Centre and the many amenities available to include supermarkets, library, doctors and dentist surgery. Short distance to South Parade I & J School and around one mile to the highly sought after Ossett Academy. Around one mile to Jcn 40 of M1 motorway therefore a good location for the commuter that requires access to the Northern Motorway Network.
Upvc entrance door with double glazed inset panel into the entrance lobby. Door to the main entrance hallway.
Window upvc double glazed to the side aspect. Door to living room, door to kitchen/dining area, staircase to the first floor landing, radiator, laminate floor.
Living Room 12' 5" x 14' 10" ( 3.78m x 4.52m )
(Plus additional space into the walk-in bay window.) Upvc double glazed bay window. Coving to ceiling, radiator, gas fire, laminate floor.
Kitchen/dining Area 15' 7" x 12' ( 4.75m x 3.66m )
Four windows to this room, three to the rear aspect and one to the side. Fully fitted kitchen in a light wood range of base and matching wall units, base units with worktop over, stainless steel bowl design sink and matching drainer and monobloc mixer tap, space for a range cooker, a full range of wall units, integrated extractor fan, partially tiled walls, ample space for dining table and an American style fridge freezer. Door from the kitchen to staircase to the basement.
Upvc door and matching side window to access the rear garden. Window to the side aspect, radiator, wall light; points. Further space that creates a utility area, a second space within the basement.
2nd Basement Space
With window to the side aspect. Further open space to additional storage area.
First Floor Landing
Staircase access to the first floor landing. Door to two good size bedrooms and bathroom. Staircase to the loft space.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.02m )
Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 1 13' 2" fiited robes to chimney breast x 12' 1" ( 4.01m fiited robes to chimney breast x 3.68m )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Picture rail, two sets of fitted wardrobes creating good hanging space and shelves. Radiator.
Bathroom 11' 10" x 5' 9" ( 3.61m x 1.75m )
Window upvc double frosted glazed to the rear aspect. Four piece suite finished in white comprising of oval shaped bath, shower cubicle, low flush w.c., wash basin with pedestal, radiator, fully tiled walls, storage cupboard.
Second Floor Landing
Access to two further bedrooms.
Bedroom 3 13' 5" to fitted cupboard. Min x 7' 8" ( 4.09m to fitted cupboard. Min x 2.34m )
Velux window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 4 15' 1" x 7' 5" ( 4.60m x 2.26m )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Radiator, laminate floor.
Brick wall boundary with gated access to the shared drive to the front which narrows and continues to the side of the property onto the garden to the rear. Good size garden mainly laid to lawn with a range of shrubs and trees.
From Wakefield City Centre take Westgate and continue to St. Michaels Church, keep right taking the Dewsbury Road A638 continue straight ahead. Passing Morrison's supermarket to the right hand side, straight ahead towards M1 motorway, at traffic lights take left hand turn towards Ossett onto Queens Drive, straight ahead to traffic lights and turn left onto Teall Street, approximately 500 metres and this property is on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37692168.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.