Commercial Property for saleMichael Phillips Centrepoint Ltd, Windsor Street, Rhyl
- Commercial property
- Currently used as centrepoint for local care agency
- Well established bar with lounge
- Function room
- Fully equipped kitchen with additional prep kitchen
- Two fully equipped bathrooms
- Shower room
- Dining room
- Individual mens, ladies and disabled toilet facilities
- Additional bar with lounge and function room with dance floor
To be sold by auction on Thursday 7th December 2017 at Bangor City Football Club, Bangor, LL57 2HQ. A commercial building formally used as a centre point for a local care agency, this property offers a variety of accommodation and versatility. It offers full gas central heating, fire alarm system and security alarm system. The accommodation comprises of a fully established and well preserved bar and lounge with additional function room, fully equipped kitchen with additional preparation kitchen, dining room, two well equipped bathrooms with additional shower room and separate mens/womens/disabled toilet facilities and managers office. There is an additional bar to the upper floor which offers a seated lounge area as well as function room facilities, stage and dance floor. Ideally located in the centre of Rhyl, it must be seen to be appreciated.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-37692762.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6158583. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams Estates, Rhyl. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Williams Estates, Rhyl on 01745 369 444.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.