3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleElizabeth Close, Hucknall, Nottingham
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Dining Room
- Upstairs Bathroom
- No Upward Chain
- Double Glazed
Burchell Edwards are pleased to bring to the market this three bedroom semi detached home located just off Nabbs Lane. This bay fronted property offers two reception rooms and a kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor, there are two double bedrooms and a third single room alongside a family
Burchell Edwards are pleased to bring to the market this three bedroom semi detached home located just off Nabbs Lane. This bay fronted property offers two reception rooms and a kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor, there are two double bedrooms and a third single room alongside a family bathroom. There is off road parking to the front of the property and a well presented rear garden. The property is ideally located to local shops and amenities. To arrange a viewing on this property, please feel free to contact our Hucknall Office today on 0115 968 0528.
With alarm panel, central heating radiator, stairs leading to first floor, double glazed window, dado rail and storage cupboard.
Lounge 12' 7" x 14' 8" into bay ( 3.84m x 4.47m into bay )
- Situated to the front of property with double glazed bay window, brick feature fire surround with gas fire and coving to ceiling.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 10' 5" ( 3.43m x 3.18m )
Situated to the rear of the property with double glazed patio doors leading to rear garden, Adams style fire surround with gas fire, central heating radiator and coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 8' 1" ( 2.41m x 2.46m )
Wall, base and drawer units, double glazed window to the side, roll edge work surfaces over, single drainer sink unit, tiled surrounds, plumbing for automatic washing machine, extractor fan and coving to ceiling.
With two double glazed doors, tiled flooring and door leading to store room with single glazed window.
With double glazed window.
Bedroom One 9' 5" x 12' 9" ( 2.87m x 3.89m )
Situated to the front of the property with double glazed window, central heating radiator and built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 8' 3" x 11' 3" ( 2.51m x 3.43m )
Situated to the rear of the property with double glazed window, built-in wardrobe and dado rail.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 8' ( 2.90m x 2.44m )
Situated to the front of the property with double glazed window and central heating radiator.
With shower cubicle, vanity unit, double glazed window, double glazed window, spot lights to ceiling, low flush w.c, tiled walls and flooring.
Paved patio area, mature shrubs and decking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37694556.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUK100278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Hucknall - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.