2 bedroom bungalow for saleWhalley Road, Langho, Blackburn, BB6 8EQ
- Excellent detached true bungalow
- Presented to highest standards
- 2 double bedrooms, 4-piece wet room
- Fitted dining kitchen
- Spacious lounge with oak floor
- Utility, conservatory; drive & garage
- Gas CH, PVC double glazing
- 81 m2 (874 sq ft) approx.
A STUNNING DETACHED TRUE BUNGALOW, situated in the much sought after Ribble Valley village of Langho. Modernised throughout to the highest standards by the current owners, this excellent home offers spacious and modern living accommodation. The property enjoys easy to maintain gardens to the front and rear and benefits from ample parking and a detached garage to the rear. The accommodation comprises a spacious lounge with "Living Flame" fire, superb fitted dining kitchen with built-in appliances, two double bedrooms, 4-piece wet room, useful utility and PVC conservatory. Early viewing is a must!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37694919.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 331562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Honeywell, Clitheroe . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.