3 bedroom detached house for saleBrockholes Lane, Branton, DONCASTER
Sold STC £220,000
- Lounge, garden room, dining kitchen.
- Conservatory, two double bedrooms with dressing rooms.
- One double bedroom with en suite bathroom.
- Large established plot
- Double garage, Off road parking and garage.
- Easy access to motorway links
Occupying a large established plot in this sought after location in the village of Branton is this spacious well-presented three bedroom detached dormer bungalow and offers ideal family accommodation. Open to offers!
Occupying a large established plot in this sought after location in the village of Branton is this spacious well-presented three bedroom detached dormer bungalow which has come to market with no vendor chain involved and offers ideal family accommodation.
With a side facing sealed unit door with a useful under stairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 15' 10" including the stairs x 12' 4" maximum measurements ( 4.83m including the stairs x 3.76m maximum measurements )
With a side facing feature window. The focal point of the room is the feature stone fireplace with wooden mantle and tiled hearth for the TV. A wall mounted electric heater, two wall light points and stairs rise to the first floor. The lounge steps down to the garden room.
Garden Room 7' 9" maximum measurements x 6' 4" maximum measurements ( 2.36m maximum measurements x 1.93m maximum measurements )
With a rear facing double glazed feature window overlooking the garden. There is a side facing feature window and side facing doors which give access to the conservatory.
Dining Kitchen 10' 10" maximum measurements x 7' maximum measurements ( 3.30m maximum measurements x 2.13m maximum measurements )
With rear and side facing double glazed windows. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is a electric cooker point with cooker hood above, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge. A door gives access to the conservatory.
With side facing double glazed windows. There is rear and front facing sealed unit door and a tiled floor.
Bedroom One 11' 9" maximum measurements x 8' 9" maximum measurements ( 3.58m maximum measurements x 2.67m maximum measurements )
A generously proportioned double room with front facing double glazed window. The bedroom opens to the dressing room.
Dressing Room 10' 9" maximum measurements x 11' 7" maximum measurements ( 3.28m maximum measurements x 3.53m maximum measurements )
Fitted with a range of fitted furniture including the built in wardrobes, drawers and dressing rooms.
From The Lounge
A staircase rises to the first floor landing.
Bedroom Two 17' 9" maximum measurements x 12' 7" maximum measurements ( 5.41m maximum measurements x 3.84m maximum measurements )
A large double room with side facing double glazed windows. A door gives access to the en suite bathroom.
En Suite Bathroom
Fitted with a WC, wash hand basin and bath. There is partial tiling to walls.
Bedroom Three 17' 9" maximum measurments x 12' 7" maximum measurements ( 5.41m maximum measurments x 3.84m maximum measurements )
A large double room with side facing double glazed window and access to the dressing room.
Dressing Room 12' 6" maximum measurements x 7' 6" maximum measurements ( 3.81m maximum measurements x 2.29m maximum measurements )
This room could be converted into an ensuite.
The property stands in a substantial enclosed plot with enclosed gardens to the front and rear. A driveway provides ample off road parking and leads to the detached double garage which has up and rear door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37696470.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR109157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.