5 bedroom detached house for saleBackside Common, Guildford, GU3
- A fantastic five bedroom house close to Guildford
- Tucked away on a spacious plot of approx four acres
- Four reception rooms and a superb conservatory
- Indoor swimming pool with bi-folding doors to gardens
- A large games room with access to the pool
- Superb cinema room with a bar
- Five stables and two garages
- Ample private gated driveway
Set on a wonderfully rural plot of land with stunning views across the Surrey Hills, this impressive five bedroom house offers capacious living and entertaining space and boasts an indoor swimming pool and a cinema room.
Backside Common is conveniently located close to the local amenities of Woodstreet Village and benefits from its close proximity to the popular shops, bars and restaurants of central Guildford. Also benefits from its easy access to the A3.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 962169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.