3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Kittkwake, Beadnell Point, Beadnell, NE67
Sold STC £275,000
- 3 Bedroom Detached House
- Open plan reception space with French doors leading to the open plan garden and timber decking
- Good investment yield opportunity
- Fantastic location across from Beadnell Bay
- To include open flue for grate or stove, timber decking, integrated fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Secure external attached side store
Offering versatile accommodation over two levels. Entrance hall with cloaks/wc and understairs storage, ground floor bedroom, open plan reception space including lounge/dining area with French doors to the garden and open flue (which will be able to accommodate an open grate or stove), leading to a contemporary fitted kitchen area with integrated appliances.
Stairs leading to the first floor and a galleried landing overlooking the lounge/dining room, master bedroom with French doors to a Juliet balcony and en-suite shower room/wc, a further double bedroom and family bathroom/wc including shower.
Externally there is a secure attached side store room, and open plan gardens with timber decking.
Plot 13 STC
Plot 3, 7, 8 and 11 Sold
Beadnell Point is an exclusive development of 40 "New England" style, two and three bedroom holiday homes, featuring contemporary styling with an innovative twist, which offers the discerning buyer a fantastic opportunity to own a stunning holiday home in the breathtaking village of Beadnell. Each property has been designed to offer maximum natural light and each home has two parking spaces and a private patio area. The external areas will be communally owned and maintained under a Management Company which will allow home-owners to enjoy maintenance free grounds all year round.
Northumberland is famous for its dramatic coastline and majestic countryside, there is no better place for that perfect holiday hideaway. Beadnell is one of Northumberland's most popular coastal villages, with its unique west facing harbour, bustling watersports scene, access to the miles of unspoilt Heritage coastline and nearby castles of historic interest including Bamburgh and Dunstanburgh. The market town of Alnwick to the south offers a wide range of leisure and individual shopping facilities as well as its impressive and imposing Castle and Alnwick Gardens. Beadnell truly is a location where rolling dunes meets coastal surf.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference athekittiwakebeadnellpoint. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sanderson Young, Alnwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.