2 bedroom lodge for salePen-Y-Garth Country Park, Rhosygwalia, LL23
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6 with Sofa Bed
- Suitable for Holiday Lets Investment
- Fully Furnished
- Walkin Wardrobe
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Comprehensively Equipped Kitchen inc Appliances
- 2 Parking Spaces Located above Lake Bala
- For 2nd home / holiday use only
Welcome to the special holiday home, Dragonís Kiss a spacious Pemberton Knightsbridge lodge, set in the peaceful Pen y Garth Lodge Park (24 acres, 42 holiday homes).
Located in the dramatic scenery of Snowdonia National Park, North Wales, the surrounding area offers a paradise for outdoor living with walking tracks, white-water rafting, canoeing, sailing, golf, fishing, off-road driving and steam trains all within 10 miles.
The safe and friendly site is open 11 months of the year, with an easy sublet service (optional). Site fees are currently £2,895 per annum (incl. VAT).
Less than a mile away, is the historic town of Bala with full amenities: butchers, deliís, gallery, leisure centre, cafes, pubs and restaurants.
- Relaxed open-plan living area with contemporary electric fireplace
- Lounge area with sofabed (sleeps 2), two lounge chairs, coffee table
- Double doors onto decking area for outdoor eating
- Kitchen diner with table, island and wine rack
- Fully-fitted with gas hob, oven, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, washer-dryer
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe
- Second bedroom with twin beds (additional double sofabed in lounge area)
- Main bathroom with large shower, sink and w.c.
- For privacy, optional sliding doors between lounge and kitchen
- Generous proportions (42ft x 14ft) plus decking area
- Central heating (gas), double-glazing, low energy LED lighting
The lodge is sold with all furnishing and fittings, including 32Ē flat-screen TV, microwave, dvd player and patio set.
Please note, the beautiful Pen Y Garth site is non-residential. However, Dragon's Kiss lodge is also available to purchase and take off-site to a preferred location.
For reasons of clarity and transparency, we suggest you visit www.justlodges.com for current information on buying holiday lodges and log cabins.
All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference JL165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bruton Solutions, Bracknell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.