2 bedroom apartment for saleBute Terrace, Cardiff
- No Chain
- Central Location
- Ideal for Investors
- Storage Cage
CALLING INVESTORS, Two double bedroom, Master with En-suite, Situated on the 9th floor with views towards Cardiff Bay. The apartment comes with undercover parking. This is the ideal property for an investor as it is currently tenanted until May 2016. The current rental payment is £895 PCM.
The 2 bedroom apartment sits on the 9th floor with views towards Cardiff Bay and comes with undercover parking and 24 hour concierge. This is the ideal property for an investor as it is currently tenanted until May 2016. The current rental payment is £895 PCM.
Altolusso (High Luxury) Purpose built imposing apartment skyscraper, boasting one of the tallest residential buildings in Wales. The Y-shaped building contains 292 luxury one to three bedroom apartments with views across the city and beyond the Bristol Channel. There is also a three storey car park allocated to the property. The location of this fine tower is Situated on Bute Terrace, behind the famous John Lewis store, close by to Queen Street Railway Station and short walking distance Cardiff Central Station. Within Minutes you can 'shop til you drop' in the shopping district of the Hayes and the St Davids 2 shopping mall.
The Apartment comprises of an open plan modern Kitchen/lounge/diner, with floor to ceiling window. The apartment has 2 double bedrooms both with great views towards Cardiff Bay, The Master bedroom benefits from a built in wardrobe and En-suite. Also within the apartment there is a sizeable storage cupboard off the entrance hallway and main bathroom across from the 2nd bedroom.
No Chain, Ideal for Investors, Call Allen and Harris 02920 225 700
Access via key fob double glass door, 24 hour concierge and access to 4 lifts and allocated private parking to the rear of building.
Entrance Via Wooden Door to private hallway
Access to all rooms and airing/storage cupboard. Wooden Flooring and Wall mounted electric Radiator.
Kitchen/diner/lounge Area 22' 2" Max x 16' 10" Max ( 6.76m Max x 5.13m Max )
Fitted Kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units. Incorporating a stainless steel bowl and mixer tap. Built in Oven, Hob and Extractor hood over. Integrated Washing Machine and Dishwasher. Wooden Floor, wall mounted radiator. Window to rear with view of Cardiff Bay.
Bedroom 1 16' 1" Max x 9' 1" Max ( 4.90m Max x 2.77m Max )
Window to rear with views towards Cardiff Bay, wall mounted radiator, carpet, built in wardrobe.
3 piece suite comprising of double shower cubicle, Close Coupled WC and wash hand basin. Tiled walls and flooring.
Bedroom 2 10' Max x 9' 5" Max ( 3.05m Max x 2.87m Max )
Window to the rear, with view towards Cardiff Bay. Carpeted flooring, wall mounted radiator.
3 Piece suite, comprising of double shower cubicle, close coupled WC, Wash hand basin, tiled wall and flooring.
Allocated parking space and Storage cage
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37700604.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRP104880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Pontcanna. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.