2 bedroom apartment for saleHaworth Road, Sandy Lane, Bradford
Sold STC £99,950
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Spacious Accommodation
- Two Bedrooms
- Good Sized Garage
- Viewing Advised
An internal viewing is advised to fully appreciate this spacious, two bedroom ground floor apartment situated in this block of just four apartments with views across fields and farmland. Viewing by appointment.
An internal viewing is advised to fully appreciate this spacious, two bedroom ground floor apartment situated in this block of just four apartments with views across fields and farmland. Spacious garage, gas central heating, double glazing. In brief the accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, two bedrooms, good sized shower room. Viewing by appointment.
Having its own entrance door to the side, steps leading up, built in cupboard.
Lounge 19' 4" x 11' 8" ( 5.89m x 3.56m )
A spacious living room with double glazed windows, radiator, views.
Dining Kitchen 14' 6" x 10' 6" ( 4.42m x 3.20m )
Having a range of units, worktops, sink, double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' 6" x 10' 4" ( 3.51m x 3.15m )
with fitted wardrobes, radiator, double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.30m x 3.20m )
With wardrobes, radiator, double glazed windows.
Shower Room 11' 8" x 6' ( 3.56m x 1.83m )
A spacious shower room having a shower enclosure, w.c., wash basin, double glazed window, radiator.
A good sized garage with electric door.
Leasehold, please contact us for further details.
From Sandy Lane traffic lights turn up Haworth Road (Direction of Heaton) where Springhead Court can be found situated on your left handside.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37701591.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP104887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.