This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

1 bedroom apartment for sale

Benbow Quay, Shrewsbury, Shropshire

Offers in Region of £29,995

Property Description

Key features

  • First Floor Apartment
  • Prestigious Development
  • 25% Shared Ownership
  • No Chain
  • Excellent Living Room
  • Viewing Essential

Full description

A desirable first floor apartment situated on this prestigeous development which is ideally placed for access to the Town Centre. The property which is being purchased on a 25% shared ownership basis includes security intercom entrance, entrance hallway, living room with fitted kitchen area, good size bedroom with built in wardrobe, bathroom with white suite, allocated car parking space, lovely location and no chain.

Security intercom entrance with stairs rising to first floor with private entrance door to;

Entrance Hallway - With built in cupboard.

Living Room - 5.80m x 4.90m - With wood style laminate flooring, two double glazed sash style windows, KITCHEN AREA with one and half bowl single drainer sink unit, range of fitted base units with cupboards, drawers and worksurfaces over, built in cupboard with stainless steel splashback and cooker hood over.

Kitchen Area -

Bedroom - 4.20m x 2.80m - With built in double wardrobe and sealed double glazed window.

Bathroom - With white suite of panel bath with splash screen, inset wash hand basin and w.c, double glazed window and electric panel heater.

Outside - There is an allocated car parking space. (Full details will be provided by the sellers' solicitors).

Agents Notes - The property is purchased on a 25% shared ownership with remaining 75% which is rented from the Marches Housing Association. Terms and conditions apply for ownership of this property full details can be provided to interested applicants.

Viewing - Please contact your local D. B. Roberts Property Centre to arrange a viewing.

Services - The agent understands that the property has mains water/electricity/drainage available. All interested parties should obtain verification through their solicitor or surveyor before entering a legal commitment to purchase.

More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
27 April 2012

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 938749A_38749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by D B Roberts & Partners, Shrewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.