2 bedroom flat for saleGreenheys Lane West, Hulme, Manchester, M15
- Excellent Modern Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Large Open Plan Living Room / Kitchen
- Balcony Off Living Room
- Three-Piece Family Bathroom
- Located On The Second Floor
- Lift Access
- High Street Location
Excellent two double bedroom apartment situated on the second floor of the highly sought after Life Building development. Ideally situated for access into Manchester City Centre with buses running every 15 minutes. The Universities and Trafford Centre are also accessible from the bus stops near to the property. Princess Parkway, Mancunian Way and the M602 are also within easy reach.
Accommodation comprises hallway giving access to all rooms. Large open plan living room with balcony overlooking the High Street. The modern kitchen is open plan from the living room. The apartment has two double bedrooms, the master having an en-suite shower room, and a three-piece family bathroom.
Externally the apartment comes with a parking space which is located on the ground floor level of the development. The apartment can be accessed by the staircase or lift.
The apartment is currently tenanted.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIFE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Delisa Miller Estate Agency, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.