2 bedroom terraced house for saleAldham Cottages, Barnsley Road, Wombwell, Barnsley
Sold STC £65,000
- 2 bedrooms
- Mid terrace
- No chain
- Early viewing essential
Offered for sale with no vendor chain invovled is this deceptively spacious, refurbsihed, 2 bedroomed mid terraced property which is situated giving access to local amenities and commuter links. The property has gas central heating, double glazing where stated and rear patio style garden.
Offered for sale with no vendor chain invovled is this deceptively spacious, refurbsihed, 2 bedroomed mid terraced property which is situated giving access to local amenities and commuter links. The property has gas central heating, double glazing where stated and rear patio style garden. In brief the accommodation on offer comprises of lounge, dining room, kitchen, first floor landing, 2 bedrooms, family bathroom and outside there is underhouse storage and a patio garden to the rear.
Lounge 13' 5" x 12' 11" into recess ( 4.09m x 3.94m into recess )
With downlights, laminate flooring, radiator, wall mounted remote controlled electric fire, front facing double glazed window and front facing double glazed entrance door.
Dining Room 9' 9" max x 9' 2" max ( 2.97m max x 2.79m max )
With access to the cellar, downlights, laminate flooring, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Kitchen 8' 3" x 7' 6" max ( 2.51m x 2.29m max )
Having a range of fitted wall and base units, extractor hood, single bowl sink, four ring gas hob, electric oven, integrated fridge, plumbing for washing machine, tiled splash backs, downlights to the ceiling, side facing double glazed entance door and rear facing double glazed window. There is a doorway giving access to the stairs which lead to the first floor landing.
First Floor Landing
With laminate flooring, built in storage cupboard and giving access to the loft.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 13' into recess ( 4.09m x 3.96m into recess )
With downlights, laminate flooring, radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" max x 6' 8" ( 2.79m max x 2.03m )
With downlights, laminate flooring, radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
With a three piece suite comprising of low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower set over, there is tiling to the walls, downlights, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
To the rear is an enclosed patio garden with underhouse storage.
Proceed out of Stairfoot heading towards Wombwell along Wombwell Lane which becomes Barnsley Road and Aldham House Cottages can be found set back on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37708248.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL110463. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.