2 bedroom flat for saleElgin Crescent, Notting Hill, W11
- Stunning two bedroom spilt-level top floor flat
- Gorgeous reception room with plenty of natural light
- Semi-open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Good-sized second bedroom with storage cupboard
- Stylish shower room
- Utility cupboard with space for washing machine and dryer
- Fabulous communal gardens
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Bright and spacious throughout, this fantastic two bedroom top floor flat boasts a convenient location on a quiet residential street, beautifully designed interiors and access to delightful communal gardens.
Elgin Crescent is located amongst the fashionable restaurants, shops and bars of Notting Hill and Portobello Road. Ladbroke Grove station is moments away offering brilliant links around London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 962070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.