3 bedroom lodge for sale39 Carnoustie Court, Tydd St Giles Golf & Country Club, Kirkgate, Tydd St Giles, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, PE13 5NZ.
- Sovereign Shawbury 2015 45 x 20 model holiday lodge situated in the grounds of the Tydd St Giles Golf & Country Club.
- Furnished with 12 month occupancy.
- 3 bedrooms (2 double, 1 twin).
- open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area with integrated appliances.
- Bathroom plus en-suite shower room & dressing room.
- Lakeside position with wooden decking.
- Allocated parking.
- Lpg central heating and double glazing.
- Membership to on site golf & leisure facilities.
The Tydd St Giles Golf & Country Club is situated in 150 acre grounds and offers a wide range of leisure & dining facilities (see below for more info). The holiday lodges are sited off to the left of the main building in 4 separate avenues, each named after a famous golf course (Carnoustie Court, Augusta Drive, Wentworth Drive & Loch Lomond). Many offer lake/golf course views or views of the landscaped grounds.
Upvc double glazed side entrance door into:
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN & LOUNGE/DINER:
Triple aspect with upvc double glazed windows to both sides plus 2 sets of French doors and windows to the rear. Velux window. 2 Radiators. Wall mounted fire. Built in cupboard housing gas fired boiler.
Upvc double glazed window to the side. White gloss fronted base units and drawers with granite work tops over, breakfast bar style area and matching wall units. Integrated stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated appliances include: fridge, freezer, dishwasher, wine cooler, microwave, oven, hob & extractor.
Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
2 Upvc double glazed windows to the side. Radiator. Fitted bedroom furniture to include double bed and bedside units. Doorway into:
DRESSING ROOM AREA:
Fitted with wardrobe & dressing table. Door into:
Upvc double glazed window to the side. Fitted white suite comprising tiled and glazed shower cubicle, wc and hand basin. Tiled splash backs. Chrome heated towel rail.
2 Upvc double glazed windows to the front. Radiator. Fitted bedroom furniture to include double bed and bedside units.
Upvc double glazed window to the side. Radiator. Fitted bedroom furniture to include twin beds, bedside unit and wardrobe.
Upvc double glazed window to the side. Fitted white suite comprising modern freestanding bath with chrome feet and freestanding mixer taps over with shower attachment, wc and hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Tiled splash backs.
Wooden decking to the side/rear with balustrade surround. This lodge benefits from it's own designated parking area and a lakeside position.
ADDITIONAL INFO & SERVICES:
The site runs a 12 months occupancy - holiday licence.
All lodges come with a 99 year licence period from first registration.
All lodges on site are built to Residential Park Home Standard BS 3632 building specifications.
The property is wooden skirted and sited on a concrete base.
No council tax. No age restriction. Pets & children allowed.
Owners are required to pay their own insurances, television license, wi-fi access, plus gas & electricity which is individually metered and paid quarterly to the site office.
Ground rent/maintenance fees in 2016 of approx. £3401.77 per annum (payable 31st January) include: local authority and water rates, grounds maintenance and landscaping, street
lighting, security, office administration plus free access to the
facilities in the 150 acre landscaped grounds: 18 hole par 70 golf course, fishing lake, fitness centre, gym, indoor heated swimming pool with coco-jet machine, gym and fitness centre, sauna and steam room, gold award winning nature trail, café, restaurant & bars.
*PLEASE DO NOT TURN UP UNANNOUNCED - PLEASE ENSURE ANY ON SITE VISIT HAS BEEN PRE-BOOKED FOR YOU VIA CONTACTING PHOENIX ESTATE AGENTS.
From the A17/A1101 Long Sutton roundabout take the A1101 signposted Wisbech. Proceed to Tydd Gote, turn right signposted Tydd St Giles/Golf Club onto Hannath Road. Follow the road into Tydd St Giles (the road becoming Kirkgate). Turn right into the Tydd golf & leisure complex. Bear left towards the site office proceeding through the brick pillars with electric gates following the road left to the sales office.
1. Whilst we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and have been prepared in good faith, these do not form any part of any offer or contract nor may they be regarded as statements of representation of fact.
2. Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances or fixtures and fittings. Accordingly we strongly advise prospective purchasers to make their own enquiries and/or commission their own survey or service reports from their solicitor, surveyor or relevant certified contractor regarding any particular points of interest before finalising their offer to purchase. No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions.
3. All measurements or distances given are approximate only and for general guidance. Any floor plans provided may not be to scale and may have been provided by a third party. These must not be relied upon or taken as accurate. Purchasers must satisfy themselves in this respect.
4. Neither Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd or any person in the employment of Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd has the authority to make or give representation or warranty in respect of this property. Any interested parties must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of any information given. Interested Parties are advised to check availability and make an appointment to view before travelling to see a property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PH0421-7. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phoenix, Sutton Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.