This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom flat for sale
Scapesland Terrace, Dumbarton
- Home Report Valuation £128,000
- Upper Cottage Flat
- Hall, Landing, Lounge
- Kitchen, Four Bedrooms,
- Bathroom, Electric Heating
- Side and Rear Gardens
- Off Street Parking, Garage
- View this one early !!!
Fantastic New Price!!Rarely available Upper Cottage Flat in sought after locale, Hall, Landing, Lounge, Kitchen, Four Bedrooms, Bathroom, Electric Heating, Double Glazing, Side and Rear Gardens, Off Street Parking, Garage, View this one early !!!
New Price!!Offered to the market in good order - having been meticulously maintained during the previous owners residence, is this Upper Cottage Flat which provides a flexible layout of generously proportioned accommodation which must be viewed early by prospective purchasers as property of this type, in this area, rarely graces the market.
Offered to the market in good order - having been meticulously maintained during the previous owners residence, is this Upper Cottage Flat which provides a flexible layout of generously proportioned accommodation which must be viewed early by prospective purchasers as property of this type, in this area, rarely graces the market. The accommodation is tastefully decorated and comprises welcoming Reception Hall with storage cupboard off and stairs leading to the upper vestibule which offers access to all apartments with the exception of the kitchen. This landing has a storage cupboard off and loft access hatch provided. The good sized Lounge faces the rear of the property and has space for three piece suite and substantial furniture within, a storage cupboard within and access door leading into the kitchen which has a wide array of basic units and rear facing window overlooking the substantial rear grounds. The front facing bedroom is currently being used as a second lounge / sitting room with fireplace within and alcove - the agents feel that this could be utilized as the main fourth bedroom , although viewers should satisfy themselves with regards to the utilization of same.
There are three further bedrooms (two doubles and a single) with one of the doubles offering in-built fitted units and vanity / drawer storage. The bathroom, although of dated design, is in good order and has a three piece avocado suite with electric shower above the bath.
In summary, there are five main apartments provided to be used however the potential purchasers desire.
There is a system of electric heating and double glazing enhances soundproofing and insulation. The loft is insulated and cavity wall insulation has been added. The front gardens are over to the side and extend to generous proportions - mainly laid to lawn with a driveway / parking bay leading to the single timber garage which is included. A garden shed can be found again to the rear and, a large communal drying green is provided round at the back with a private lawn given with a chipped area - both if which are to be found in good order and well tended.
Scapesland Terrace is conveniently situated for Dumbarton and Alexandria Town Centres where one can find a whole host of local and High Street names as well as excellent entertainment and recreational facilities. The property also lies within easy commuting distance to Drymen, Faslane Naval Base and Coulport. Public transport and rail links are also within easy commuting distance as is primary and secondary schooling. Balloch Town Centre lies only a short distance away where you can find the beautiful Balloch Marina, Balloch Country Park and Lomond Shores where you can find the new retail and leisure development. Heading eastbound on the A82 will take you towards Clydebank and Glasgow City Centre where further amenities can be found. Glasgow’s International Airport and Braehead Shopping Centre can be easily achieved via the toll free Erskine Bridge.
Dimensions And Specification
Hall - 11'10 x 4'5
Lounge - 14'0 x 13'1
Sitting Room / Bedroom Four - 13'4 x 12'11
Kitchen - 10'9 x 7'3
Bedroom One - 11'1 x 10'1
Bedroom Two - 12'9 x 10'11
Bedroom Three - 5'0 x 9'0
Bathroom - 9'1 x 5'4
Recent Loft and Cavity Wall Insulation
Ganerous Side and Rear Gardens
Off Street Parking
Extras - All fitted carpet and blinds are to be included in the sale price.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.