1 bedroom apartment for saleMaida Vale / Little Venice, W9
- 24 Hour Uniformed Security & Porter Service
- Residents Only Communal Gardens
- Stunning Lobby Area With Internal Gardens
- Secure Allocated Underground Parking
- Modern & Contemporary Development
- In The Heart Of Little Venice, W9
- Spacious Interior Designed One Bedroom
- Quiet South Facing Aspect
- Short Walk To The Boutique Cafes & Shops Of Clifton Road
- 5 Minutes Walk To Warwick Avenue Tube Station
Recently Modernised & Interior Designed One Bedroom Apartment, Set Within This Modern Luxury Development, In The Heart Of Little Venice.
Consisting of a Large Reception Room With Open Plan Designer Kitchen leading to a Balcony, providing a quiet and undisturbed Southerly Aspect.
Large Bedroom with plenty of fitted wardrobe space, and separate family size fully tiled Luxury Bathroom, with designer bespoke bath tub & shower.
Solid Oak Wood Flooring, Air Conditioning & Climate Control Throughout.
Situated Within This Modern 24 Hour Portered Building, And Includes Residents Only Communal Gardens, & Allocated Secure Underground Parking.
Only A Few Minutes Walk To Regent's Canal, And Clifton Road's Boutique Cafes, Restaurants & Shops.
Warwick Avenue Tube Station (Bakerloo Line) Is Within A 5 Minutes Walk.
15 Minutes Walk to Paddington Train Station (connect to the Heathrow Express Trains).
1.6 Miles To Oxford Street & Hyde Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge, Estate Agents. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.