3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMarwood Grove, Peterlee
Withdrawn from Market
- Distinctive Detached Residence
- Larger Corner Position
- Adjoining The Castle Eden Dene Nature Reserve
- Predominantly South Facing Landscaped Gardens
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Beautiful Family Bathroom & Additional Wc
- Lovely Fitted Kitchen & Utility
- Roof Secured Solar Panels
- Larger than Average Garage
DISTINCTLY INSPIRING & RARE... This outstanding three bedroom detached residence nestled upon a prestigious larger corner site adjoining the Castle Eden Dene Nature Reserve provides stunning predominantly south facing landscaped gardens and solar panels providing an economically efficient home, Contact our office at the Castle Dene Shopping Centre for further information.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5639072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Peterlee. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.