3 bedroom house for saleBridge Street,Leominster
- Three Bedrooms (one bed has en-suite shower room)
- Generous Family Bathroom
- Lounge with feature wood burner
- Dining Room with Inglenook and Wood Burner
- Fitted Kitchen
- Utility Room (Plumbing in Place for a W.C)
- Extensive Garden to Rear With Side Access
- Accommodation Is Over Three Storeys
- Gas Central Heating
- Close To Town Centre And Amenities
A semi-detached three bed family home believed to have been built in the 17th century. Full of character and in great condition. Level walk to town.
A semi-detached three bed family home believed to have been built in the 17th century. Full of character and in great condition. Level walk to town. Close to town centre and amenities, exposed historic features.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1860340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Russell Baldwin & Bright, Leominster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.