This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
1 bedroom end of terrace house for sale
St Johns Villas, London
- Spacious One Bedroom
- Unique Corner Three Storey House
- Study Area
- Fitted Kitchen/Diner
A stunning corner terraced Victorian house arranged over 3 floors which has been architectually arranged to provide good sized accommodation together with raised ceilings.
A unique three storey one bedroom Freehold corner house. This period property is located on a quiet residential road and is situated close to Archway Underground, which gives access into Central London in a very short period of time. The local amenities of Archway are very close by, offering shopping, leisure and bus links. The accommodation offers a well appointed kitchen/diner, cloakroom, 1st floor reception with period features, a separate study area, bathroom and finally on the third floor is a large bedroom with a mezzanine area. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 8402-2299-8529-4376-3923.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.