This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house for sale
Cherry Tree Crescent, Cranwell, Sleaford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Bedrooms
- Lounge and Separate Dining Room
- Family Room
- Double Garage converted to Games Room
- Two Ensuites
SITUATED IN THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF CRANWELL A FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME. Comprising two reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room and a double garage that has been converted into large games room.
SITUATED IN THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF CRANWELL IS THIS FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME. The property briefly comprises a lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room with utility room, study, family room and a double garage that has been converted into large games room. Upstairs there are four bedrooms with two ensuites and a separate family bathroom. Internal viewing is strongly recommended in order to fully appreciate the accomodation on offer.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 2288-8016-6264-9372-7980.
Double glazed door to front leads to entrance hall with stairs to first floor. There is also an under stairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 16' x 11' 4" ( 4.88m x 3.45m )
Two double glazed windows to front. Feature fireplace. Radiator. Television point. Two telephone points. Doors leading to Dining Room.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 11' 4" ( 3.76m x 3.45m )
Double glazed doors leading to garden. Radiator.
Study 8' 3" x 7' 4" ( 2.51m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Telephone point.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 16' 1" x 8' 10" ( 4.90m x 2.69m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side. The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units with worksurfaces incorporating stainless steel sink drainer with mixer tap over. There is a fitted electric double oven and a gas hob with overhead extractor fan. Built in fridge freezer and built in dishwasher. Tiling to floor. Door leading to utility room.
Utility Room 5' 11" x 5' 8" ( 1.80m x 1.73m )
Double glazed door to side. Fitted with matching wall and base units and worksurface incorporating stainless steel sink drainer. Plumbing for washing machine. Tiling to floor.
Family Room 9' 10" x 9' 1" ( 3.00m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Television point. Door leading to the garage which has been converted into a games room.
Games Room (formally Garage)
Double glazed window to front. This great conversion offers further versatile living accommodation and is currently being used as a games room. The garage doors have been retained so this could also be converted back to a garage if so desired. Door to garden and loft hatch.
Double glazed window to side. Fitted with a low level w/c and wash hand basin. Radiator. Extractor Fan.
Stairs rising from hallway. Loft access hatch. Airing Cupboard. Radiator.
Bedroom One 17' 1" x 12' 2" narrowing to 5' 6" ( 5.21m x 3.71m narrowing to 1.68m )
Double glazed windows to front. Radiator. Television point. Built in wardrobes.
Double glazed window to side. Fitted with shower cubicle, low level w/c and wash hand basin. Radiator. Extractor Fan.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 8' 8" ( 2.97m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Television point. Door to en-suite.
Double glazed window to side. Fitted with shower cubicle, low level w/c and wash hand basin. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 8' 7" ( 3.56m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, television point and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Four 8' 4" x 8' 1" ( 2.54m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear. Television point. Radiator.
Double glazed window to side. The bathroom is fitted with a panel enclosed bath, low level w/c and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator. Tiling to walls. Extractor fan.
To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway providing off street parking for 2 cars with flower borders and shrubs.
Side access gate leads to the rear garden which comences with a paved patio area and further raised decking area. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders.
William H Brown are not in receipt of any permissions/regulations regarding the alteration previously undertaken at this property. Prospective buyers must satisfy themselves regarding this and any further potential alternative uses
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.