This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom house for sale
Hole House Lane, Little Leigh
- Detached period farmhouse with wonderful open views
- Stunning elevated position overlooking the Cheshire plain
- Sat centrally in gardens, paddocks and woodland of over 10 acres
- Extended and refurbished four bedroom accommodation
- Scope for separate annex/barn bungalow next to the main house
- Further planning permission for additional one bedroom summer house in the grounds
- Canal side property with potential for permanent mooring
- Green lane to Little Leigh village centre, a few minutes walk to Little Leigh Primary School (Ofsted 'Outstanding')
- House can be sold with smaller land holding if preferred
Renovated and extended farmhouse with detached annex/barn suitable for conversion to additional/separate accommodation (stp), currently four bedrooms, two bathrooms, three/four reception rooms.
Long cobbled driveway, fields, paddocks and woodland as well as pretty cottage gardens around the house. Truly stunning surrounding views.