2 bedroom apartment for saleOundle Road, Peterborough
Sold STC £129,995
- Two Bedrooms
- Ensuite To Master
- Allocated Parking
- City Centre Proximity
- No Onward Chain
Being sold with no onward chain this two bedroom apartment overlooking the city centre benefits from allocated parking and large lounge which is open plan to the kitchen area.
A two bedroom apartment situated in the popular location of the Apex which is within close proximity of the City Centre & train station. The property benefits from open plan living area with a large lounge and modern kitchen overlooking the city centre. The apartment is ideal for investment of city centre living, additionally the apartment is being sold with no onward chain.
Laminate flooring, built in cupboards and doors to accommodation.
Lounge / Diner 15' 4" x 13' 3" ( 4.67m x 4.04m )
Double glazed window to rear, storage heater, laminate flooring, TV point and open plan to Kitchen Area.
Kitchen Area 12' 5" x 6' 6" ( 3.78m x 1.98m )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, integrated washing machine, integrated oven with hob and extractor over.
Bedroom One 15' 5" x 14' 1" ( 4.70m x 4.29m )
Double glazed window to rear, carpet flooring, TV point, built in storage cupboard, storage heater and door to Ensuite.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; shower cubicle, wc & wash hand basin and tiled flooring,
Bedroom Two 14' 9" x 9' 2" ( 4.50m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear, carpet flooring and storage heater.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin & wc, fully tiled.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37779510.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG111590. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.