2 bedroom flat for saleFullands Court, Kingsway, Taunton
Sold STC £215,000
- Sitting and dining room with glazed sliding doors to side patio garden
- Fitted kitchen with access to second - south east facing - side patio garden
- South east facing master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- En-suite walk-in shower room
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Garage, with lighting and electricity points, conveniently close
- Two private patio gardens
- Resident Estate Managers
- Laundry facility, and guest suite for residents' visitors to stay
- A short distance from the shops
The English Courtyard Association and The Beechcroft Trust - synonymous with the very best in retirement housing since the 1980s.Fullands House is a fine Grade II late Georgian building and is the centrepiece for the 18 cottages and 12 apartments built at Fullands Court in1989. Local shops are just a quarter of a mile away and the excellent town centre about a mile with its broad range of high street retailers, several inns and restaurants and a thriving farmers market. It is home to Somerset Cricket Club and a well known racecourse. Art and entertainment is well catered for with the Brewhouse Theatre and Art Gallery and the Tacchi Morris Arts Centre. Concerts are regularly held in local churches and schools.Services include resident estate managers, personal alarm system, laundry room and guest suite available for visitors.Good road and rail links, and airports at Exeter and Bristol.150 year lease (from 1989), no ground rent and 55+ age covenant. For viewings please contact the Estate Managers on 01823 321072.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37780782.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6144880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cognatum Property Limited, Wallingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.