Terraced house for saleBow Road, Bow, London, E3 2SJ
Offers in Excess of
- Great Location
- Development Potential
- Four Storey Victorian Property
- 1 Unit has established Use
- Bow Road DLR
- Olympic Village within walking distance
- All Local Amentites close by
- NO CHAIN
We are pleased to offer this great opportunity to acquire this large four storey Victorian Property currently split into:
1 x 4 bed, 1 x 2 bed, 1 x 1 bed, 2 x studio apartments.
Currently rented as 2 large units names upper and lower. We understand that established use has been granted for one of the units.
Annual rent achieved:
Lower: £1802 PCM
Upper: £2123.33 PCM
Total.: £3925.23 PCM
Possible development opportunity, subject to permission.
Properties in locations like this rent very well, with the Olympics being a stone throw away and a variety of stations near by, such as Bow road DLR, mile end station, Stratford International Station and Pudding Mill lane DLR to name just a few.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37792520.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 207299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Bow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.