This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for sale
ESKDALE ROAD, ASHTON IN MAKERFIELD, WIGAN
- 2 bedroom extended semi detached
- Large lounge/diner
- Detached brick garage
- Gardens to the front, side & rear
- Popular residential area
- No chain
- In need of some modernisation
Tenure: FreeholdFor sale EXTENDED two bedroom semi detached bungalow briefly comprising LARGE OPEN PLAN lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Located in a POPULAR RESIDENTIAL area. Offered for sale with NO CHAIN. In need of some modernisation. PRICED FOR QUICK SALE!
Property Reference 0012455
Lounge/Diner (Dimensions : 18'4" x 8'1" x exrends to 25'3")
L.Shaped with feature fireplace and fire.
Kitchen (Dimensions : 9'11" x 6'10")
Front facing fitted with a range of wall and base units, oven hob and extractor fan, stainless steel sink.
Fitted with w.c, hand wash basin and bath.
Bedroom 1 (Dimensions : 12'1" x 12'0")
Bedroom 2 (Dimensions : 8'11" x 9'10")
Lawned garden and driveway.
Flagged rear garden.
Detached brick garage.
All mains services are connected.
Gas central heating is installed.
Council Tax - Band C
Kelrick Properties have not had sight of the title documents for this property, therefore the tenure should be confirmed by solicitors for prospective purchasers.
By appointment only through Kelrick Properties.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. All measurements are approximate room sizes and as such are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
3. Kelrick Properties have not tested any equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyer's responsibility to check the working condition of any appliances. We strongly advise prospective buyers to instruct their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract.
5. Neither Kelrick Properties Ltd nor any of it's employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
Making an Offer
Any offer to purchase this property must be put directly to Kelrick Properties who are dealing with all aspects of this sale. You will be required to provide proof of funds in the event that you are a cash buyer. You will also be required to discuss your mortgage arrangements with our mortgage advisor to ensure that you have suitable finance in place to proceed with any intended purchase, and as such you may be required to provide evidence that you have a mortgage agreement in principle.