4 bedroom detached house for saleLadybank Road, Mickleover, Derby
- Detached Property
- Good Size Plot
- Four Bedrooms
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Driveway & Garage
- No Chain
A good size four bedroom detached property on a generous plot in Mickleover offered for sale with no onwards chain. The accommodation comprises of - hallway, cloakroom/wc, lounge, dining room, conservatory, fitted kitchen, four bedrooms and bathroom. Outside can be found gardens to the rear and side
A good size four bedroom detached property on a generous plot in Mickleover offered for sale with no onwards chain. The accommodation comprises of - hallway, cloakroom/wc, lounge, dining room, conservatory, fitted kitchen, four bedrooms and bathroom. Outside can be found gardens to the rear and side , driveway and garage. Viewing advised.
Having entrance door to the front, stairs giving access to first floor, storage cupboard, access to cloak room/WC and door into:
Lounge 14' 10" x 13' ( 4.52m x 3.96m )
Having double glazed window to the front, open access to the dining area, feature fireplace with gas fire, telephone point and gas central heating radiator.
Dining Area 12' 3" x 11' 1" ( 3.73m x 3.38m )
Having gas central heating radiator, door to kitchen and doors giving access to:
Conservatory 11' 4" x 10' 4" ( 3.45m x 3.15m )
Being of UPVC double glazed construction with brick base. Having doors giving access to the garden and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.61m x 2.69m )
Fitted with matching wall and base units and roll top preparation work surfaces incorporating a 1 and ½ bowl sink and drainer, integrated fridge, space for freezer, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, integral electric oven and integral gas hob with extractor hood over, double glazed window to the side and door to the rear giving access to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Having double glazed window to the side and door to airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 15' 4" x 10' 8" ( 4.67m x 3.25m )
Having fitted wardrobes, gas central heating radiator, double glazed window to the front and TV point.
Bedroom 2 12' x 10' 8" ( 3.66m x 3.25m )
Having double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 6" x 9' 4" ( 3.20m x 2.84m )
Having double glazed window to the front, built-in cupboard and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom 4 9' 4" x 5' 4" ( 2.84m x 1.63m )
Having double glazed window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of wash hand basin set in vanity unit, panelled bath with shower over, low level WC, fully tiled walls and obscure double glazed window.
The property stands on a good sized plot with garden to the front, rear and side offering a good degree of privacy. To the rear of the property can be found a driveway leading to a single detached garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37807383.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER203219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.