3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Combs, Dewsbury
Guide Price £189,000
- ***Guide Price £189,000 - £199,995***
- Three Bedroom Detached True Bungalow
- Driveway & Detached Garage
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Additional Reception Room / Bedroom
- Lounge Area & Dining Area
***Guide Price £189,000 - £199,995*** Located within Thornhill is this 3 bedroom detached bungalow comprising of: entrance hallway, dining area, lounge area, kitchen/ breakfast room, 3 bedrooms, bathroom & additional reception room /bedroom. Gardens to side & rear & driveway & garage.
***Guide Price £189,000 - £199,995***
Three Bedroom Bungalow
Part double glazed uPVC door to front, fitted cupboard, coving to ceiling and radiator. Alarm panel and access to part boarded loft.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 9' 6" ( 3.76m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator and laminate flooring. Coving to ceiling and archway to lounge.
Lounge 13' 8" x 12' 7" ( 4.17m x 3.84m )
Tow double glazed windows to side, radiator and tv point. Coving to ceiling, dado rail and fire place with tiled inlay and hearth, coal effect gas fire and decorative wood surround. Double glazed sliding doors to side.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' 8" x 11' 5" ( 3.86m x 3.48m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel 1 & 1/2 sink bowl with drainer and splash back tiling. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine, radiator and spotlights to ceiling. Double glazed window to side and uPVC door to side.
Bedroom 1 13' 9" x 12' 1" To Rear Of Fitted Wardrobes ( 4.19m x 3.68m To Rear Of Fitted Wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear, two fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 7' 5" ( 3.48m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to side and radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 7' 5" To Rear Of Fitted Wardrobes ( 2.57m x 2.26m To Rear Of Fitted Wardrobes )
Double glazed window to side, radiator and fitted wardrobes with over head storage along one wall.
Bedroom 4 / Reception Room 22' 2" x 13' 6" Max ( 6.76m x 4.11m Max )
Double glazed windows to front and side, radiator and skylight. uPVC door to front.
Bathroom 10' 3" Max x 9' ( 3.12m Max x 2.74m )
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage below, wc and sunken bath with shower over. Spotlights to ceiling, part tiled walls and built in storage / airing cupboard. Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Garage 21' 1" x 8' 7" ( 6.43m x 2.62m )
Up and over door, power and light.
To the front and side of the property is a tarmac drive providing ample off street parking and turning. To the side of the property is a garden with lawn and raised flower beds with established plants and shrubs. To the rear of the property is a paved sitting area, rockery feature area, outside tap, lighting and power points.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37808055.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS109696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.