2 bedroom apartment for saleWherry Road, Norwich
- Two bedroom first floor apartment
- Large roof terrace
- Undercroft parking
- Juliet balcony
- River views
- Close to city centre, train station and Riverside Retail Park
THE BEST ROOF TERRACE IN THE WHOLE OF RIVERSIDE!?
Luxurious and very spacious two bedroom purpose built first floor apartment boasting a breathtaking 34ft max x 22ft max roof terrace garden and double side views of the River!
The property has been meticulously maintained by the presented vendor and is in excellent decorative order, benefiting from gas fired central heating and double glazing. Not only does this property have expansive outside space, it has river views from its impressive double aspect lounge / dining room, quality kitchen, three balconies and secure undercroft parking.
With entrance door, fitted storage cupboard, airing cupboard and storage cubby hole.
Lounge / Dining Room 14' 10" x 14' 1" ( 4.52m x 4.29m )
Double glazed double doors to the front aspect leading to Juliet balcony and double glazed window to the side aspect with stunning river view.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 5' 7" ( 3.38m x 1.70m )
Fully fitted range of eye and base level kitchen units with inset sink unit, fitted upstands, built in electric hob with stainless steel extractor over, stainless steel electric oven, built in microwave and dishwasher with window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 8' 6" ( 4.32m x 2.59m )
Triple built in wardrobe, two windows to the side aspect and double doors to roof terrace.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" max x 8' narrowing to 6' 8" ( 3.99m max x 2.44m narrowing to 2.03m )
Window to the rear aspect, radiator and built in wardrobe with inset shelving.
With a suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and low level WC with extractor fan, tiled splashbacks, radiator and window to the side aspect,
Measuring approximately 34' max x 22' max and access via the master bedroom. The terrace is enclosed by balustrading with summer house / store measuring 7'1" x 5'1" and outside power point. This roof terrace is perfect for summer BBQ's and al fresco dining.
The property has secure allocated off road parking accessed via wrought iron gates from Wherry Road, there is also a spacious common bike store. The building has security entry phone system and 24 hour cameras.
The property is situated close to Norwich City Centre on the popular Riverside Development. There is an abundance of local amenities close by including Riverside Retail Park, bars, restaurants, super market, swimming pool and cinema. Norwich Train Station is located within walking distance of the property and there is easy access to the A47.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37809543.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR121720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.