4 bedroom detached house for saleVigo Village, Meopham, Kent
- Price Range: £430,000 - £450,000
- Detached family home
- 4 bedrooms, 5 receptions
- En-suite bathroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Touch screen modular audio system
- EPC rating D(63)
The home we are offering is of the size and quality that does not often become available within the village. As a result, your earliest viewing would be strongly recommended, especially if what you are looking for is a good size family home.The ground floor layout to this property is an expanse of living space, providing substantial room to truly spread out. All 4 of the upstairs bedrooms are good sizes with the master having a private En -suite bathroom. For buyers who love their outdoor space, not only does this home have a lovely generous garden, but it is also next door to all that the Kent Countryside has to offer.Developed in the 1960’s within a wooded area, the village of Vigo runs alongside the Trosley Country Park of almost 160 acres at the crest of the North Downs, enhancing that feeling of being part of the Countryside. All of this beauty is enjoyed whilst knowing that an array of facilities, normally only found in more urban areas, are closeby.A Primary School and the village stores are within walking distance of the home. However, if your shopping requirements demand more, we are sure you will take great comfort from some of the best shopping in the South East being just a short drive away with the shopping centres at Bluewater and Lakeside.
What the Owner says:Having previously lived in the village, we were looking for a larger property that would enable our family to grow up in a safe environment and still enable them to remain at the same local primary school. When we bought the property 3 years ago we pretty much refurbished throughout. This enabled us to add various items to the home which will remain. These include multi-room audio distribution system,' Rako' lighting control system, LED low energy lighting, burglar alarm and CCTV camera system. We are hoping the next owners will enjoy the home as much as we have.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Family Room: 21'2 × 11'8 (6.46m × 3.56m)
- Lounge Area: 13'8 × 11'2 (4.17m × 3.41m)
- Dining Area: 10'5 × 7'8 (3.18m × 2.34m)
- Inner Hall
- Study: 11'7 × 7'1 (3.53m × 2.16m)
- Kitchen Area: 12'1 × 9'6 (3.69m × 2.9m)
- Games Room: 12'4 × 12'4 (3.76m × 3.76m)
- Store Room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 15'6 × 10'5 (4.73m × 3.18m)
- En-Suite: 10'5 × 7'9 (3.18m × 2.36m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'1 × 8'11 (3.38m × 2.72m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'9 × 10'4 (3.58m × 3.15m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'9 × 7'2 (2.97m × 2.19m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37809548.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13322899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Meopham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.