5 bedroom detached house for saleThornbury Road, WAKEFIELD
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Substantial extended 5 Bedroom Family Home
- UPVC and GCH
- Oozes space and charm
- Excellent well manicured garden
- Viewing essential to fully appreciate what is on offer
Excellent FAMILY EXECUTIVE HOME located on the outskirts of Wakefield City Centre. Viewing by Appointment to fully appreciate the layout of this EXTENDED PERIOD HOME. Well landscaped gardens to the rear as well as generous off road parking.
This excellent family/executive home located on the outskirts of Wakefield City Centre has been sympathetically extended and well presented throughout. The property comprises of entrance porch leading to the entrance hallway, extended kitchen, two reception rooms, one being a family living/dining room area, an excellent size conservatory overlooking the well manicured gardens, downstairs shower room, five bedrooms and an opulent four piece bathroom. The property has generous off road parking to the front as well as well manicured gardens to the rear. The property would ideally suit the growing/extended family. Fantastically located for the commuter and local schools. Viewing essential to fully appreciate what is on offer.
Double french doors with leaded side panels. Upvc leaded window into the hallway, full panelled door leading into the original entrance hallway.
Feature arch, coving to ceiling, two radiators, telephone point, banisterail leading to the first floor, upvc leaded window to the front aspect.
Kitchen 25' 6" Max to the doors x 11' 4" Max narrowing to 7' to chimney breast ( 7.77m Max to the doors x 3.45m Max narrowing to 2.13m to chimney breast )
Upvc french doors with side leaded panels provides access to the gardens. A range of base and wall units in solid oak, some glazed units, cornice and plinths, under cabinet lighting, rolltop work surface, drawers and cupboard provide good deal of storage, partially tiled walls, integrated sink and with mixer tap, space for a range oven, Rangemaster quadruple extractor fan with downlights, space for fridge, space for freezer, space and plumbing for an integrated washing machine and for a dryer, double radiator with thermostat. Understairs pantry space.
Family Living Room/dining Area 26' 2" to french doors x 17' Max narrowing to 11' 11" ( 7.98m to french doors x 5.18m Max narrowing to 3.63m )
Feature leaded arch window, coving to ceiling, two feature ceiling roses, log multi-fuel burner with a marble base, back and surround, further upvc leaded window to the side aspect. Deep skirting boards, two double radiators, tv point. Upvc french doors with leaded side panels and an open aspect over the extensive gardens and providing access into the generous conservatory.
Conservatory 16' 1" x 12' 6" ( 4.90m x 3.81m )
Fabulous views across the garden. French doors leading to the rear garden. Pavilion style conservatory, central light, deep skirting boards.
Downstairs Shower Room
Tiled walls, corner shower cubicle with electric shower, w.c., wash basin set within a marble work surface with upstand, high gloss curved units and base units with chrome fixtures, downlights to wall mirror, towel/radiator, extractor fan.
Lounge 13' 6" x 11' 11" ( 4.11m x 3.63m )
Upvc leaded window to the front aspect. Living flame gas fire with a marble base, back and ornate hearth, tv point, coving and feature rose to ceiling, double radiator with thermostat.
First Floor Landing
Coving to ceiling, split staircase. Storage cupboard housing the boiler.
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 11' 11" ( 4.11m x 3.63m )
Upvc leaded window to the front aspect. Radiator, coving to ceiling, deep skirting boards.
Bedroom 2 12' 7" x 11' 11" ( 3.84m x 3.63m )
Upvc leaded window to the rear aspect. Radiator, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 3 13' 11" x 8' 1" ( 4.24m x 2.46m )
Upvc leaded window to the front aspect. Double radiator, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 4 9' 9" x 7' 4" ( 2.97m x 2.24m )
Upvc leaded window to the front aspect. Radiator with thermostat, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 5 9' 3" x 7' 9" Max narrowing to 7' 7" ( 2.82m x 2.36m Max narrowing to 2.31m )
Upvc leaded window to the rear aspect. Radiator, coving to ceiling.
Upvc leaded obscured glazed window to the rear aspect. Four piece suite comprising of a Jacuzzi style bath with a central mixer tap, integrated shower attachment and head rest, corner shower cubicle with remote controlled steam/sauna jets and radio, good size double ended sink with mixer tap set within high gloss vanity unit, low level flush angular w.c., tiled walls, towel/radiator finished in white, coving to ceiling, loft access.
The front has a walled and wrought iron fencing with double bi-folding access gate, generous off road parking being laid to tarmac, plants and borders. Extensive well stocked and enclosed rear gardens with outhouse, sheds and greenhouses, lawned and patio paved terraces, raised borders and pond, outside water tap, power and lighting.
Leave William H Brown via Westgate. Continue onto Horbury Road. Keep left on Horbury Road. Turn left onto Thornbury Road. The property can be located on the right identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37811016.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.