2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for sale

Tower View, Marloes, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire

Offers in Region of £149,950

Property Description

Full description

An attractive 2 bed bungalow with recently upgraded rooms to include : beautiful relaxing bathroom, immaculate kitchen and dining room, warm lounge with a real open fire and subject to planning there are further rooms in the loft which could be utilised as further bedrooms.Externally is an enclosed garden laid to lawn and off-road parking for 2 vehicles. Marloes is a coastal village with its own shop, Post Office, Public Houses, approx 1 mile or so from Marloes Beach, with the County Town of Haverfordwest being 12 miles or so distant.LOCAL PURCHASER COVENANT - BUYER MUST HAVE LIVED OR WORKED IN DYFED FOR PREVIOUS 3 CONSECUTIVE YEARS

Room Dimensions
Entrance Hallway
Lounge 17'7 x 12'
Dining Room 10'11 x 9'11
Kitchen 12' x 10'4
Bedroom 1 12' x 10'1
Bathroom 10'10 x 7'4
Bedroom 2 12'10 x 11'8
Study Area
Council Tax Band

More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
08 May 2012

Nearest station

  • Milford Haven (6.7 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements

To view this property or request more details, contact:

John Francis, Haverfordwest

11 Victoria Place, Haverfordwest, SA61 2JX

01437 626010 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.


Property reference JGP16007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Francis, Haverfordwest. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.