1 bedroom apartment for saleCadogan Square, Knightsbridge, London, SW1X
- Leasehold with approximately 7 years remaining (68 years from 1955)
- Double bedroom
- Drawing room
- Kitchen/Breakfast room
- Lift (in 10 Cadogan Square)
- Resident caretaker (not currently in situ)
- Use of Square gardens (Tennis court by arrangements)
- GIA - Approx. 869 sq ft (80.73 sq m)
- Service charge - Approx. £4,000 per annum
A very light and sunny third floor flat occupying a prime position on the sought after north terrace, facing south over the Square. The flat is approached via a grand communal entrance hall and original shallow rise staircase to the third floor (or via lift in no. 10, to the second floor).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KNI150391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, Knightsbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.