2 bedroom property for saleAnglesey Street, Hednesford, Cannock
Withdrawn from Market £125,000
- Two Bedroom End Terraced House
- Stunning Communal Gardens
- Exclusive Private Mews Development
- Spacious Living & Sleeping Accommodation
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Private Rear Garden
- Off Road Allocated Parking
- Close To A Wide Range Of Local Amenities
Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this well presented two bedroom property situated within a private & exclusive mews development. The property enjoys views of the delightful communal gardens along with many other standout features which include: spacious living and sleeping accommodation, modern kitchen & bathroom suites, private rear garden as well as off road allocated parking.
The property is located in a within the private gated grounds of Picton Mews, Hednesford, Cannock, just a few minutes from Cannock Chase, an area of outstanding natural beauty and conveniently located for commuter access to Cannock & Hednesford town centre. It benefits from easy access to major commuter routes including the A38, A5 & M6 Toll road with local and national train routes also available.
The property has two floors; on the first floor: lounge, dining room and kitchen. On the first floor; two bedrooms and bathroom. Externally the property offers: parking space for one vehicle although there are plenty of car parks nearby, communal gardens, small front garden and private rear courtyard. The property benefits from double glazing and economy seven throughout.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37829868.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6112904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.