3 bedroom terraced house for saleBray Road, Liverpool
Guide Price £92,000
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Entrance Porch,Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room,
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliances, First Floor Bathroom,
- Loft Room and Front and Rear Gardens.
- Internal Viewing is Recommended
Three bedroom mid terrace property comprising of entrance porch, open plan lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen with appliances, first floor bathroom, loft room and front and rear gardens. Internal viewing is recommended.
Jones and Chapman are please to offer for sale this three bedroom extended mid terrace property situated on a popular road in the area of speke. The property briefly comprises of entrance porch, open plan lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen with appliances, first floor bathroom, loft room and front and rear gardens. The property has been subject to changes of layout and upgrading and internal viewing is recommended. benefits include gas central heating, double glazing and off road parking. Local facilities can be found in walking distance and further shopping facilities can be found in the New Mersey Retail Park. There is easy access to the motorway network via Speke Boulevard and there are excellent public transport links.
Double glazed door to the front leading into the lounge. Double glazed window to the front and laminate flooring.
Lounge 25' 11" x 19' 1" ( 7.90m x 5.82m )
Double glazed bay window to the front. Gas fire place, Radiator and TV. Door leading into the kitchen with wood flooring, part panelled walls and stairs leading to the first floor.
Kitchen 9' narrowing to 6' " x 17' ( 2.74m narrowing to 1.83m x 5.18m )
Fitted wall to base kitchen with work surfaces incorporating a one and half bowl sink and drainer with tiling. Double glazed window to the rear and door leading to double rear garden. Gas oven, gas cooking point and plumbing for a washing machine. Recessed lighting an tiled flooring.
Stairs raising to the loft with a cupboard and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 1 16' x 9' ( 4.88m x 2.74m )
Double glazed bay window to the rear with built in wardrobes, radiator and recessed lighting.
Bedroom 3 10' x 6' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to the front with a radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 9' x 10' ( 2.74m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the rear with laminate flooring and wall mounted gas fire boiler.
Loft 10' 11" plus eaves area x 14' ( 3.33m plus eaves area x 4.27m )
Double glazed sky light window to the front and rear with laminate flooring, wall heater, recessed lighting, built in wardrobes and eaves storage areas.
Double glazed window to the rear with central bath mixer taps and shower. Vanity and wall mirror, WC, full tiling , tiled floor and recessed lighting.
Block paved driveway offering off road parking for one car accessed via double metal gates. Walled perimeter.
Decked garden with fence perimeters, shed, external tap, external socket and access to shared entry leading to front
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37845729.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT111259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.