2 bedroom retirement property for saleAshwood Court, Paisley: BRAND NEW 2 bed retirement apartment- Double patio doors - **LAST APARTMENT ON SITE**
Withdrawn from Market
- TWO BEDROOM RETIREMENT APARTMENT
- 24 HR EMERGENCY CALL VIA PENDANT
- OAK VENEERED DOORS / CHROME DOOR FURNITURE
- GROUND FLOOR WITH DOUBLE PATIO
- FITTED KITCHEN
- CARPETS, CURTAINS & LIGHT FITTINGS INCLUDED
- SHOW COMPLEX AND SALES OFFICE OPEN
- PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE ON SELECTED PLOTS
With a McCarthy & Stone apartment, you can enjoy your independence in an environment that offers companionship, privacy and security.
There are facilities like the homeowners' lounge as well as beautiful landscaped gardens for all homeowners to enjoy. And when you have your friends or relatives over, there's our convenient guest suite available.
You'll benefit from a 24 hour state of the art security system and this development is run by a dedicated House Manager. The external maintenance, gardening and landscaping is taken care of so you're free to enjoy life with your new friends.
It's much more than an apartment - it really is life made easy.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-37853889.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6183578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Retirementmove head office, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.